Contact Us

Prudent Planning Legal, PLLC aims to give you convenient access to our Puyallup and Gig Harbor locations. 

Phone & Hours


Mon-Fri 8:30am – 4:00pm

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 7410

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

Whether you need help with drawing up a will or deed, or administering a loved one’s estate, our lawyer will work hard to take care of the details in a timely fashion. 

Schedule a Consultation


This helps us prevent spam, thank you.

Bryana Cross Bean

Bryana Cross Bean

Attorney at Law


Frequently Asked Questions

Puyallup Office Driving Directions

Our Puyallup Office is located at 802 39th Ave SW, #5, Puyallup, WA 98373.  Look for a two-story brown and red building with a parking lot out front, next to Ma’s Place Restaurant in the South Hill area.  There’s a large sign on the side of the building marked 802 J.C. Higgins & Associates. 

From I-5 via Hwy 512:

  • Take Exit 127 – Hwy 512 East (Puyallup – Mt. Rainier)
  • At that Exit, Southbound traffic turns left and northbound traffic turns right
  • Follow Hwy 512 East for about 8 miles
  • Take the Exit marked 9th St SW/94th Ave E (Fairgrounds, South Hill Mall)
  • Turn right at traffic light onto 9th St SW/94th Ave E, then drive for 2 blocks
  • Turn left at traffic light onto 39th Ave SW
  • Our office is on the right

From Hwy 167:

  • From Hwy 167 in Puyallup, head South on 4th St. NW for ½ mile
  • Continue onto 5th St NW for about ½ mile
  • Continue onto Fairview Dr. for about ½ mile
  • Continue onto 9th St SW for 1.6 miles
  • Turn left onto 112th St E/39th Ave SW
  • The office building is less than 500 feet on the right, just before Ma’s Place Restaurant.
Gig Harbor Office Driving Directions

Our Gig Harbor Office is located at 4221 Harborview Dr., Gig Harbor, WA 98332

From Tacoma
  • Head west on S 11th St toward Tacoma Ave S
  • Turn left onto S Sprague Ave
  • Merge onto WA-16 W via the ramp to Gig Harbor/Bremerton
  • Merge onto WA-16 W
  • Take the Wollochet Dr NW exit toward City Ctr
  • Continue onto Stinson Ave
  • At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Harborview Dr
  • Turn right
Destination will be on the right:
4221 Harborview Dr, Gig Harbor, WA 98332
From Bremerton
  • Head west on Burwell St toward Seattle Bremerton Ferry Dock
  • Turn left onto N Callow Ave
  • N Callow Ave turns slightly right and becomes WA-304 W/Charleston Blvd
  • Keep left at the fork, follow signs for WA-3 S/Shelton and merge onto WA-3 S
  • Slight left onto WA-16
  • Take the Burnham Dr NW exit
  • At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Burnham Dr
  • At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit and stay on Burnham Dr
  • At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit and stay on Burnham Dr
  • Continue straight onto Harborview Dr
  • Turn left
Destination will be on the right
4221 Harborview Dr, Gig Harbor, WA 98332
What is "Elder Law"?

The Washington Association of Elder Law Attorneys (WAELA) defines that specific area of law as:

“Elder Law” has been defined as the legal practice of counseling and representing older persons, their representatives, and their families about the legal aspects of estate planning, health and long-term care planning, public benefits, surrogate decision-making, capacity, conservation, disposition and administration of older persons’ estates, and the implementation of their decisions concerning such matters.

In other words, it does not simply mean legal representation of an elderly person.

If my assets are not of great value, why would I need estate planning?

We hear from many people who think they do not have an “estate”.   We say that if you have two pennies to rub together, you have an estate! Estate planning is a general term used for different types of legal documents that accomplish certain things either during your life or after your death.

A Last Will & Testament, or a “Will” is just one of them.  A Will is used to direct what happens to your estate after you pass away.  Even if your assets are not of great value, you may be in one or more of the following situations, so having heirs inherit or not inherit from you could be very important if:

  • You have family members who are not capable of managing their own financial affairs and you worry that if they were to inherit, they could not properly manage their inheritance.  This may apply to a beneficiary who is disabled, going through bankruptcy or being sued, going through a divorce, or has a gambling or drug problem.  It would also apply if you own a business or are a member of an LLC, or perhaps you are living with (but not married to) your loved one and you want your partner to inherit from you, or maybe you and your spouse have children from a prior marriage.
  • Perhaps you are not married and don’t have any children.  Your Will can name non-family members or charitable organizations for your estate to pass to.
I have children who are under 18, so if I were to pass away, how can I be sure they are taken care of by someone who knows and loves them?

Let’s say your children’s other parent is not in the picture.  A Will is a legal document that can direct who will care for your minor children by appointing a trusted person who loves and cares about your child to handle his/her finances.

I’m still young, so do I really need a Durable Power of Attorney document?

No matter your age, unless you are under 18, everyone would benefit from having a Durable Power of Attorney document in place for medical and financial decision making.  You never know when an unexpected event like a car accident or serious medical condition will arise. Bryana Cross Bean has had experience with a serious, unexpected illness, which you can read more about here.